The OECD has recently released various updated or new tools for the exchange of tax information in the context of the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), Country-by-Country (CbC) Reporting and tax rulings (ETR).
Although these tools are chiefly addressed to tax authorities, MNEs should familiarize themselves with these to ensure transfer pricing compliance.
The IT-tools and OECD’s user guides include:
- Country-by-Country Reporting XML Schema and User Guide
- Exchange on Tax Rulings XML Schema and User Guide
- Country-by-Country Reporting Status Message XML Schema and User Guide
- Exchange on Tax Rulings Status Message XML Schema and User Guide
- Common Reporting Standard Status Message XML Schema and User Guide
These documents have also been added to the library on BEPS and Transfer Pricing available here.
The information in this blog post is general information only. Data and information come from sources believed to be reliable but accuracy cannot be guaranteed. RBRT Inc., RBRT Concepts Inc. or the author are not responsible or liable for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information. RBRT Inc., RBRT Concepts Inc. or the author are not responsible or liable with respect to the content appearing on external sources nor regarding the language of this content. The opinions expressed in this blogpost are those of the author. Readers should seek advice from RBRT Inc. as required.